Coventry Hydrogen Event, Oct. 2018
130 delegates arrive at Coventry University Engineering Dept. for a celebration of the FCH-JU funded EU SWARM project which closes this year. 10 hydrogen vehicles on show including the new Microcab Vianova, in left hand drive, seen here in its new grey livery.
Microcab H2EV with Generation 3 powertrain now operating in Brussels with our partners in the SWARM project at University Libre Brussels. Seen here at the Atomium, at the Royal Palace and filling up at the Air Liquide hydrogen station at Zavantem, out by the airport.
- Daniel Calleja, EU Director General for SMEs, visits Microcab
- Microcab wins Coventry Telegraph business of the month
- The Microcab H2EV made its first public outing at Low Carbon Vehicle 2011, Rockingham Speedway, Northants, 7-8 September 2011.
- Microcab attended the opening of the UK’s first commercial hydrogen filling station at Honda, Swindon, 20 September 2011.
- Microcab announced the opening of its new factory unit in Coventry, on 1 December 2010.
- On the same day, despite the icy weather, the new award-winning Air Products Series 100 hydrogen fuelling station was also opened Coventry University’s TechnoCentre. Read December’s newsletter
- Microcabs battled on at the University of Birmingham through coldest winter in many years.
- Microcab was on show at the Hydrogen & Fuel Cells Transport Conference, City Hall, London, 18 March 2009.
- Eight new low carbon vehicle projects to benefit from a share of £25m of Government funding. Coventry & Birmingham Low Emissions Demonstrator (CABLED) Project. Click here to see the Birmingham pictures.
- Royal Mail & Microcab – working together for a hydrogen future. Read more …
- The UK’s first hydrogen fuelling station was opened on 17 April 2008 at the University of Birmingham.
- The fleet of five Microcabs was successfully delivered to the University of Birmingham and they made their first group appearance in July. Read more >>
- Microcab exhibited at the UK National Low Carbon Vehicle Event, held at Millbrook Proving Ground in October. Read more >>
- Dr Bruno G Pollet of The University of Birmingham Fuel Cells group receiving the Oxygen Award in the category for “Technology and Innovation: Sustainable Transport” on behalf of the Fuel Cells group and Microcab. In a strong category, competing against Volvo, Primagaz, Hondo and Scania, the Microcab achieved second place.For more information, go to The Fuel Cells Group or have a look at the video.
- June saw the Revolve Eco Car Rally in Trafalgar Square and Microcab was presented to HRH Prince Charles at Hampton Court Palace, London. See the photos.
- Microcab exhibited at the Grove Fuel Cell Symposium.
- H4 exhibited at 40 years of Innovation, Warwick University.
- H4 displayed at the Coventry University Design Institute open day.
- Microcab recieved runners up in Lloyds TSB EAST Green Investment Awards.
- Microcab took part in the Eco Event at Victoria Square, Birmingham.
- First outing of the H4, all new design with fuel cell electric drive. Shown alongside the fuel cell London bus at Grove 2005.
- Lord Saisnbury visited Microcab at Coventry University’s TechnoCentre. See the pictures.
- H3 exhibited at Grove Fuel Cell Symposium.
- At the Guildhall, London to celebrate 50 years of the Smokeless Zone.
- Microcab was shown at the United Nations 2nd World Urban Forum, Barcelona.
- Nominated for the Lord Stafford Awards.